Wednesday 30 June 2010

Back to Edinburgh for 3 days!


Well I've booked it and heading home to see the family and get a break from the heat here!

Wanted to go In August so I could catch a show at the Edinburgh festival, but needs must and I'll miss it by a week!

Already planned in my head where I'm going, what restaurants I'll be visiting, my nan loves Chinese, but I'm hoping to tempt her into coming to my favourite Mongolian restuarant, aptly named Khublai Khan, it's a wonderful restaurant.

Then my sister has booked me for an evening at the Witchery and possibly a cocktail or 2 along George Street.

If it's toastie (a long shot I know) then I'll spend the day with my niece at the Botanical Gardens and head to Stockbridge to have a nosey through the charity shops, or maybe head up to Princess Street Gardens as it's been ages since I've just walked through there.

Getting excited now,as it's been almost 2 years since I've been back and I'm looking forward to catching up with everyone.

Then, cheeky I know, I'm heading to the Metro (Newcastle) for a spot of retail therapy and maybe lunch along the quayside.

Not very exotic I know, but it is a culture difference for me!!

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment